marți, 29 iulie 2008

Yes..or no?!?

did you know how scared i used..to be...scared for you?!?...scared of me?!?...did i tell you that... maybe..i don’t remember.....i don’t want to remember... but...i just want to take down this barrier...to make it dust... to make it go away...and laugh in faith’s face….telling her....look..i did it... despite everything...i did it....i succeeded… I’m happy..despite all…that has been crossing in my life… I managed to get to the end of it….and now….everything it’s great…is it?!?... yes…it always is…. The sun is shining…the birds are singing…but…guess..what…I woke up…it was just a dream… just another dream…well… faith has won again… what am I going to do?!? Give up…maybe not….or..maybe yes…yes..yes…maybe….it would be better…and easier… yes… I should…life used to be so simple…

Niciun comentariu: